This Currency Converter uses Data from IMF.org.
Algerian Dinar, Argentine Peso, Australian Dollar, Bahrain Dinar, Bolivar Fuerte, Botswana Pula, Brazilian Real, Brunei Dollar, Bulgarian Leva, Canadian Dollar, Chilean Peso, Chinese Yuan, Colombian Peso, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, EURO, Hungarian Forint, Iceland Krona, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Israeli Shekel, Kazakhstani Tenge, Kuwaiti Dinar, Malaysian Ringgit, Mauritian Rupee, Mexican Peso, Nepalese Rupee, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Pakistani Rupee, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Peso Uruguayo, Philippine Peso, Polish Zloty, Qatari Rial, Russian Ruble, Saudi Riyal, Singapore Dollar, South-African Rand, South-Korean Won, Sri Lanka Rupee, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Thai Baht, Trinidad And Tobago Dollar, Tunisian Dinar, UK Pound, United States Dollar, Utd.Arab.Emir.Dirham, YEN(円).
- Update frequency of the IMF's currency exchange data
・Per day once.
・The Updating is run automatically by the automatic program created by RainbowLink Inc..
・Until the program can get the update file of that day, the program will check automatically the update once an hour from 0:00.
- The "Currency Converter of the Rainbow-Link" displays 2 types of date and 1 attention text. Because IMF.org doesn't provide all data of currencies stably. Please use (1)or(2) if you trade with others.
(1) DATE: The latest data provided by IMF.org.
(2) DATE: The previous data provided by IMF.org.
(3) DATE: The old data provided by IMF.org.
Use It Now
Browser for HTML5
( Linux, Mac, Unix, Windows, Android, iOS, etc )
EVENTS & NEWS
28 / May, 2021 On our official catalogue & onlineshop and the "Currency Converter", from May 26st to May 28st, there was a problem with the CSV specification change by IMF. RL fixed it. Sorry for inconvinience.
time / place May26 - 28 Currency Converter
Free of Charge