Create your page-content as a static HTML5 file.
You can create your site-content as a static HTML5 file by one clicking.
You can create elements below,
- stylesheet's name
- p (*10)
and output one static html5 file by one clicking.
If you access this tool via Chrome Web Browser, you can use the "voice-draft" function.
- The voice-to-text system is provided by Google Inc..
You can use the "NotePad-draft" function.
- "HTML5 Content Maker of the Rainbow-Link " doesn't save any content you write the same as the other Free SEO tools that RainbowLink Inc. provides. So at the "HTML5 Content Maker of the Rainbow-Link", RainbowLink Inc. let users use an Open Source Note-Pad by adding the button to the Note-Pad. By using this Note-Pad, you can save your draft in your browser.
- The Open Sorce Note-Pad system is provided by Dynamic Drive.
After you created the html5 file, you can use the functions that other sites provide by clicking the hyperlinks ( opning the new window ):
See the automatic slideshow ▼
You need to re-create the "p" elements in order to match your stylesheet.
- HTML5 Content Maker of the Rainbow-Link can't make a stylesheet. So if you'd like to display the HTML5 file that you create using HTML5 Content Maker of the Rainbow-Link , you need to create a stylesheet.
- Maybe you can use ready made stylesheets like html5templates.com.