You can send a mail ( sales letter ) to an E-mail addresses which is stored in small-categories of your AddressBook.
The form mail function of your "Rainbow-Link"'s ONLINE-CATALOGUE receives mails automatically and stores E-mails in the AddressBook function of your "Rainbow-Link".
You can send a mail to the specified person you know his or her E-mail-address.
You can apply a Charset for an E-mail you would like to send one by one.
- The mail you sent is automatically stored in the "AddressBook > PARTNER > Becoming Partner" ( SEE AddressBook ).
You can send mails. Muss Email, Bulk Email, Mail Magazines, News Letters
How to write mails
- To continue seeing the question and answering by "selecting and clicking" or "input the character string" makes the task be completed.
- You need only to input the message. The contents without massage are automatically suggested.
- The latest 5 events and news feeded by ONLINE-CATALOGUE ( SEE ONLINE-CATALOGUE ).
- You can use the template of message feeded by "Tools" ( SEE "Tools" ).
- You can create a header and a footer.
The mail format
- From ( E-mail address )
- To ( E-mail address )
- Header ( Optional )
- Dear ** ( Optional / Automatically / You can choose whether input or not )
- Copyright ( Suggested Automatically / You can delete it )
- Footer ( Optional )
The mails you sent are automatically stored in "account > LOGs"
You can create a target category by using your AddressBook of "Rainbow-Link" ( Sales & Marketing Automation Software )
- You can create a new category by "OURSELF" ( = yourselves + anything you like ) of the AddressBook ( SEE AddressBook ).
This mailing function is one of the functions of the "Rainbow-Link" ( Sales & Marketing Automation Software )