What a "CallList"?
A "CallList" is consist of 2 elements below.
- A list of "Phone Numbers"
- A list of "Names"
If you distribute a "CallList", the "CallList" is displayed on your staff's smart-phone like this:
You need to create a "CallList" in order to distribute your staff.
- You NEED to create a list of "Phone Numbers".
- You DON'T need to create a list of "Names".
Your staff import "CallList"s into their smart-phones in order to call the "Phone Numbers" distributied by you.
- Your staff call the "Phone Numbers" distributed by you.
- Your staff can write a comment ( report ) per a Phone Number. The commented List is called a "CheckedList" in the "InstantCallCenter".
- If you create a list of "Names", your staff can report about a paticular person.
Create a web page in order to distribute your "CallList" to your staff.
- The sample file's name is "calllist_distributer.htm"