I'd like to display different custom messages at "Confirmation Window" and "Submission Window". What should I do?
(1) Create a new template by using a sample template, which name is "apcf_template.php", in the folder of wp-content/plugins/allpost-contactform/assets.
(2) The name of "submit button" which "All Post Contact Form" automatically creates on the "Confirmation Window" is "apcf_submit". By using this, create a condition. Copy the following line and paste it before "get_header();" in your (1)ed template：
Rewrite the part of "Name of the submission button you set at the settings tab of 'All Post Contact Form' at your WordPress Admin Window".
(3) Add your conditions in the content-part of your (1)ed template like this:
// message you'd like to display on your "Submission Window"
// message you'd like to display on your "Confirmation Window"
(4) Upload your (3)ed template.
(5) Log in your WordPress Admin Window, and open the page that you copy&pasted the ShortCord this plugin, and choose your (3)ed template to the page, and save the page.
( 2018/February/15, 00:21:11, JST )