You can add a confirmation window and a submission window to your own html form(s) which you created, and send the data which inputted into your html form to your E-mail address.
== Description ==
Your site-visitors input data into your html form which you set. Then, firstly, this plugin creates a confirmation window to receive the data and displays the received data to your visitors as a table. Secondly, when your site-visitors push the submit-button on the confirmation window, this plugin creates a submission successfully window and displays it to your site-visitors. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
See the DEMO
(A) contact form(s) which send(s) all data submitted by POST method as (an) E-mail(s). Make your html form freely, as many forms as you like, by using input, textarea, checkbox, and so on. Each of the elements has "name=" & "value=". "name=" is an element you set. For example:
<input type="text" name="realname">
<input type="text" name="phone-number">
"value=" is an element your site-visitors will input into.
For each of the form-elements you set, if your site-visitors input any data, this plugin makes "name=" & "value=" into a line like this:
realname： Exellentis Wordpresley
And this plugin creates "Confirmation Window" and "Submission Window", and displays form elements via POST method as a table on each of the windows. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
【How to Use】
(0) Create a html form on "Pages", "Posts", using <input ... <textarea... ( If you don't know html, you can create your html form by choosing & clicking on a website. See our FAQ )
(1) Activate this plugin.
(2) At "Settings" > "Contact Form" on your WordPress Admin Panel, set this plugin. See /assets/screenshot-1.png. By your browser's lang-settings, you can change "Settings"> "Contact Form"'s language English<=>Japanese.
(3) Copy the ShortCode at (2), and paste it on a new page at "Pages"/"Posts". The ShortCode is [rlallpostcontactform]. See /assets/screenshot-2.png. If you paste the ShortCode at "Posts", deny "comments". How to deny "comments": Posts > Add New > Discussion, delete an activation-check from "Allow Comments".
(4) Using (3)'s permalink, complete your html form of (0). Concretely, on the top of the html form of (0), write <form action="permalink of (3)" method="POST" name="rl_apcf" onsubmit="return checkForm()">. See /assets/screenshot-3.png.
- You can use one ShortCord ( [rlallpostcontactform] ) in your all html forms.
- You can set up pop up alert against empty values by using "allpost-contactform.js".
- You can set up your own design for your "Confirmation Window" and "Submission Window" by using "allpost-contactform.css".
- You can receive an attachment file. Set "attachment_file" to the name element to upload a file like this:
<input id="" name="attachment_file" class="" type="file" />
- BILINGUAL in English and Japanese
【Files for customizing】
- If you use the ShortCode[rlallpostcontactform] at "Posts":
Please deny "comments". How to deny "comments": Posts > Add New > Discussion, delete an activation-check from "Allow Comments".
- If you customize a file(s) of this plugin:
The files will be overwritten when you update this plugin. So, if you modified a (or some) file(s), copy them in your server or local machine. And after updating this plugin, upload the copies to your server.
== Installation ==
1. Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress Admin Panel.
3. Set this plugin at "Settings" > "Contact Form". See screenshot-1.png.