You can add a confirmation window and a submission window to your own html form(s) which you created, and send the data which inputted into your html form to your E-mail address.
== Description ==
Your site-visitors input data into your html form which you set. Then, firstly, this plugin creates a confirmation window to receive the data and displays the received data to your visitors as a table. Secondly, when your site-visitors push the submit-button on the confirmation window, this plugin creates a submission successfully window and displays it to your site-visitors. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
See the DEMO
(A) contact form(s) which send(s) all data submitted by POST method as (an) E-mail(s). Make your html form freely, as many forms as you like, by using input, textarea, checkbox, and so on. Each of the elements has "name=" & "value=". "name=" is an element you set. For example:
<input type="text" name="realname">
<input type="text" name="phone-number">
"value=" is an element your site-visitors will input into.
For each of the form-elements you set, if your site-visitors input any data, this plugin makes "name=" & "value=" into a line like this:
realname： Exellentis Wordpresley
And this plugin creates "Confirmation Window" and "Submission Window", and displays form elements via POST method as a table on each of the windows. Finally, this plugin sends the data to your E-mail Address as an E-mail.
【How to Use】
(0) Create a html form on "Pages", "Posts", using <input ... <textarea... ( If you don't know html, you can create your html form by choosing & clicking on a website. See our FAQ )
(1) Activate this plugin.
(2) At "Settings" > "Contact Form" on your WordPress Admin Panel, set this plugin. See /assets/screenshot-1.png. By your browser's lang-settings, you can change "Settings" > "Contact Form"'s language English＜=＞Japanese.
(3) Copy the ShortCode at (2), and paste it on a new page at "Pages"/"Posts". The ShortCode is [rlallpostcontactform]. See /assets/screenshot-2.png.
(4) Using (3)'s permalink, complete your html form of (0). Concretely, on the top of the html form of (0), write <form action="permalink of (3)" method="POST" name="rl_apcf" onsubmit="return checkForm()">. See /assets/screenshot-3.png.
- You can use one ShortCord ( [rlallpostcontactform] ) in your all html forms.
- You can set up pop up alert against empty values by using "allpost-contactform.js".
- You can set up your own design for your "Confirmation Window" and "Submission Window" by using "allpost-contactform.css".
- You can receive an attachment file. Set "attachment_file" to the name element to upload a file like this:
<input id="" name="attachment_file" class="" type="file" />
Download Multilingual Parts
Download EN＜=＞JA bilingual parts
【Files for customizing】
# ATTENTION ~~~~~~
These files above will be overwritten when you update this plugin. So, if you modified these files, copy them in your server or local machine. And after updating this plugin, upload the copies to your server.
Download this plugin at WordPress Official Site, WordPress.ORG.