Analyze your Apache Access Log ( or Apache-like style access log ).
This Keywords survey Tool can find words searched at these search engines:
- Google, Yahoo!, Bing, MSN, Yandex, Soso, Youdao, Baidu, lycos, Goo, excite, webster, Ask, EXALEAD, Sogou, Delta Search,RAKUTEN Web Search etc,
Format of the result
Checked Accesses =
- Checked Accesses: The total number of the checked Accesses. The total number of accesses recorded in the log you copied & pasted.
- Rank: The rank in the total number of checked access (the log you copied and pasted). Sorting them by the clicked amount.
- Count: The number of times the Keyword was serched.
A Result Sample
And this Keywords Survery Tool can find Blogs' Tags
If this tool pick up wordpress-tages and wordpress-pages's names, this tool displays them on the result with a comment like this:
- ( Wordpress Tag: )
- ( Wordpress Page: )
If this tool pick up tumblr-tages, this tool displays them on the result with a comment like this:
- ( Tumblr Tag: )
And this Keywords Survery Tool has a Bot-Filterling.
You can omit elements below at once by using the botton of "Use Bot Filitering".
- search engines' crawlers
- trendmicro's NON-FQDN-accesses
- your server's internal errors ( 403 & 404 )
How to use
See the automatic slideshow ▼
The result is displayed by ranking.
You can download the result of analysis as a CSV file by 1 clicking.
If you use our service, "Competitive Analysis Service", you can use this CSV file.
- "Keywords survey Tool of the Rainbow-Link" doesn't save any result the same as the other Free tools that RainbowLink Inc. provides. So please save your CSV file consciously. We can't re-create it even if you contact us.
How you should use the analyzed result.
You can use the analyzed result in order to grab your potential customer's needs.
- And if you'd like to brash up your landing page, please consider to use our another tool, the "Page-Content Analysis Tool of the Rainbow-Link"®.
- We, RainbowLink Inc., can prvide a service to you: "Competitive Analysis Service".
Analyze your Access Log and survey the keywords.