You can fetch the informations of the World Wide Web by the "DomainBoard of the Rainbow-Link".
You can read the "DomainBoard of the Rainbow-Link" via your Rainbow-Link Control Panel.
- You can write the "DomainBoard of the Rainbow-Link" when using the ONLINE-CATALOGUE function of your "Rainbow-Link" by one clicking ( →SEE ONLINE-CATALOGUE ).
You can fetch informations on the net by Scraping Tool of the Rainbow-Link & Online RSS Reader
Scraping Tool of the Rainbow-Link
This tool displays some scraped pages as one page in your Rainbow-Link Control Panel.
- For example, we fetch some-categories-toppages displayed at matching sites.
You can set 3 URLs of webpages in your Rainbow-Link Control Panel.
- If you set an URL, RainbowLink Inc. creates some filters for the page of the URL you set in order to fetch content of the page. So, you can set max 3 URLs. ( If you'd like to set more URLs, please use RainbowLink Inc.'s data-scraping service ).
- This scraping tool is created by RainbowLink Inc., but, this tool doesn't run in the servers for the "Rainbow-Link". This tool runs in another server for this tool ( provided changable ip-address by the providers ). SO, your IP address isn't written in the web site that parses the page.
You can fetch the informations of the World Wide Web by an Online RSS Reader.
You can set the URLs of RSSs in your Rainbow-Link Control Panel.
- And click the "RSS Reader button", a new window opens and you can read RSSs.
- The RSS Reader is set by RainbowLink Inc. in the servers provided by other hosting service companies. So your IP address isn't written in the web site that parses the RSS.
- The Online RSS Reader is created by some open source scripts. So if you would like to set the Online RSS Reader in your favorite server, RainbowLink Inc. can install it in the server.